Do you want to create a website for AdSense? Well, if yes you must check the list of best website builder for AdSense. These website builders can help make websites super quick.
So, you don’t need to hire a developer or learn to code. Individual bloggers and small entrepreneurs can take advantage of these best website builders for google AdSense to generate income from ads.
But the biggest problem is finding the best website builder that suits your need can be tricky. There are so many Website builders out in the market and selecting the perfect one can be troublesome.
As we need user-friendly, easy to setup, and affordable AdSense website builders.
So, to save you time and money, I have created a list that shows the Best and most used website builders for AdSense websites.
Best Website Builder for Google AdSense
WordPress.org (also known as a self-hosted website builder) is the most popular website-building platform worldwide. Almost 31% of all websites on the internet are powered by WordPress.
But there are different WordPress platforms one with .org and another with a .com domain. Where .com provides WordPress buildering features with free hosting and paid hosting. Dot org is open-source software, a free building tool that can be installed in your server which allows you to create websites, blogs, or applications.
If compared with any other website-building tool, WordPress is the best and most popular website builder for AdSense. It provides powerful features and scalability that no website builder provides in the market plus it’s Free.
- Free + easy to use
- Free and paid custom plugins and themes
- Make money from advertising
- A Powerful tool like Google Analytics
- Create an online store to sell physical or digital products
- Create membership sites
- Required hosting
- Not enough support with a free version
- Good themes are paid
- Keep up with WordPress updates and plugin updates.
Price: free to use (Hosting and getting a domain can cost)
2. Hostinger Website Builder
Hostinger is known for its web hosting but it also provides a Google AdSense-friendly website builder too. Previously it was known as Zyro. This website builder is very easy to use that provides drag and drop website builder tool with free hosting.
So you will get not only clean templates to build the website from scratch but also good hosting. Although you may feel that you are going to buy a hosting package it is a website builder with hosting.
You can get pre-built website templates, logo maker, AI tools like heatmap, writer tools, and over 1 million images for free with the Hostinger website builder package. Its pricing makes it stand among other paid website builders and you can start with just $2.99/mo.
- Affordable Pricing as compared to other paid website builders
- Access to high-quality images
- AI tools like logo maker, writer tool, and heatmap tool
- Free hosting with a website builder
- Not so popular for bloggers as it lacks features like post scheduling
- Limited integrations with third-party tools and add-ons as compared to WordPress
- Lack of customization in prebuilt templates.
Web.com is one of the best website builders after WordPress. Its features like the drag-and-drop editor will help you build a basic website out of the blocks easily and fast.
But if you want to build a stunning heavy website or an interactive site or scalable store it might not be a good choice.
To get started with web.com you don’t need any kind of coding knowledge. In addition, it can publish the website in an hour.
The best thing about web.com is it’s cheap and it has the best usability. If you are a beginner and want to build a simple website for your small business then this is the perfect choice for you.
Its cheapest plan gives you features like free hosting, customizable templates, and website statistics and includes a domain name.
- Over 1200 templates options
- Free domain name and ad-free for 1 year
- Drag and drop- easy to use
- Each template is easy to customize
- 99.99% uptime
- Extra email cost through Google’s GSuit
- Expensive E-commerce plans
- Not very good for a professional website.
Price: Starts from $4.95 per month
Wix is another widely used cloud-based website builder. It is also easy to use and it has a powerful set of features that can assist you in making a stunning website.
Wix allows the user to create HTML5 Based websites without looking at the code. It has over 500 stunning templates, unlimited fonts, advanced design features, Industry-leading SEO, and mobile optimization.
Wix provides free hosting so, you don’t need to pay for website hosting.
If you know to code then it can be used in the Wix Code feature which gives access to the code which can be customized and it will be easy for you to create a custom website.
- Friendly SEO
- SSL Certified Site
- Free hosting
- Create websites can be designed as online stores, booking system, Blog, video, music and photography.
- Free plans available
- The Ad displayed on your site from Wix in a free plan
- Costly connect domain plan
- Need combo or unlimited plan for an ad-free website
Price: Free plan with limited features/ $9.16 per month (connect a domain)
Combo plan- $14.95/month
E-commerce plan – $26.25/month
BoldGrid is most used website builder plugin which works top of WordPress. It is available on WordPress plugin collection as a standalone and it also provides a fully hosted website builder suite.
BoldGrid is very popular among users because it provides drag-drop features which makes its CMS fast and easy and even more intuitive.
So, not only you get the advantage of WordPress but also the advantage of BOLDGRID plugin.
- Professional design from theme collection
- Drag and drop customizer
- Full WYSIWYG page editor
- BoldGrid themes ready for WooCommerce
- Free plugin
- It runs on top of WordPress so need self-hosted WordPress.org website
- No drag and drop eCommerce tools
- Requires paid web hosting
Weebly is a very easy-to-use website builder and that is the main reason it is popular among many users.
It has tones of designs, templates, and themes that can make your website more attractive to the customer. It includes a crafted page builder which can help you to edit your website without getting into website code.
Weebly is a complete hosted platform so you don’t need any third-party application for website management.
Weeby also supports e-commerce as it has various features and tool which can help you set e-commerce based website.
Moreover, you can add a different type of media files views to make your website more attractive to users.
- Fully hosted platform
- Dozens of website designs – fully editable
- Built-in support for eCommerce
- Built-in features for contact photo sliders, galleries, forms, and more
- As fully hosted – You cannot hire a developer to make changes in the code.
- 3% transaction fees charges
Price: Free basic plan
Starter plan- $8/month
Pro Plan- $12/month
Business Plan- $25/month
Squarespace is a popular all-in-one platform to build a website, it is known for it easy to use design and greater functionality.
You can create Websites to online stores and marketing tool to analytics all these can be done in the Squarespace platform.
Reach and grow your audience with easy to use marketing tools and create a powerful communication strategy. Not only it provides free unlimited host but also top of the line security to websites.
- Enterprise-grade infrastructure
- Award-winning templates and use multiple templates
- Easy to add contents
- E-commerce plan- to create online store + nice interface to manage your orders, inventory, coupon discounts, products, and more.
- Limited integrations with third-party service
- only Stripe, Apple Pay, and PayPal for payment gateways
Price: Start from $12 to $18 per month
E-commerce plan: from $26 to $40/month
Higher cost enables more features in website building.