Don’t need a Custom Website? Not interested in hiring a web developer because your business is small? Then you have come to the right place. I compiled a list of best website builder for Google Adsense, Affiliate product website, blogs and eCommerce websites.
A website builder is a perfect solution for you. It can build your website without hiring a web developer.
The biggest problem is finding the best website builder that suits your need can be tricky.
There are so many Website builders out in the market and selecting the perfect one with low cost can be troublesome.
Just to save your time and money, check out this list of best website builders 2019.
7 Best Website Builder For Google Adsense, Affiliate Sites
WordPress.org (also known as self-hosted website builder) is the most popular website building platform worldwide. Almost 31% of all websites on the internet is powered by WordPress.
But there are different WordPress platforms one with .org and other with .com domain. Where .com provides WordPress buildering features with free hosting and paid hosting.
And .org is an open source software, free building tool that can be installed in your server which allows you to create websites, blogs or applications.
If compared with any other website building tool, WordPress is very popular and the best website builder for Google Adsense (Ad network to monetize) and other type of blogs.
It provides powerful features, scalability that no website builder provide in the market plus it’s Free.
- Free + easy to use
- Free and paid custom plugins and themes
- Make money from advertising
- A Powerful tool like Google Analytics
- Create an online store to sell physical or digital products
- Create membership sites
- Required hosting
- Not enough support with a free version
- Good themes are is paid
- Keep up with WordPress updates and plugin updates.
Price: free to use (Hosting and getting a domain can cost)
SiteBuilder is one of the best website builders after WordPress. Its features like the drag-and-drop editor will help you build a basic website out of the blocks easily and fast.
But if you want build stunning or heavy website or interactive site or scalable store it might not be a good choice.
To get started with Sitebuilder you don’t need any kind of coding knowledge. In addition, it can publish the website in an hour.
The best thing about Sitebuilder is its cheap and it has the best usability. If you are a beginner and want to build a simple website for your small business then this is the perfect choice for you.
Its cheapest plan gives you features like free hosting, customizable templates, and website statistics and included a domain name.
- Over 1200 templates options
- Free domain name and ad-free for 1 year
- Drag and drop- easy to use
- Each template is easy to customize
- 99.99% uptime
- Extra email cost through Google’s GSuit
- Expensive E-commerce plans
- Can create Basic and advance type of websites not very good with a professional website.
Price: Starts from 3.84 per month
Wix is another widely used cloud-based website builder. It is also easy to use and it has a powerful set of features that can assist you in making a stunning website.
Wix allows the user to create HTML5 Based websites without looking at the code. It has over 500 stunning templates, unlimited fonts, advanced design features, Industry-leading SEO and mobile optimization.
Wix provides free hosting so, you don’t need to pay for website hosting.
If you have knowledge of coding then it can be used in Wix Code feature which gives access to the code which can be customized and it will be easy for you to create a custom website.
- Friendly SEO
- SSL Certified Site
- Free hosting
- Create websites can be designed as online stores, booking system, Blog, video, music and photography.
- Free plans available
- The Ad displayed on your site from Wix in a free plan
- Costly connect domain plan
- Need combo or unlimited plan for an ad-free website
Price: Free plan with limited features/ $9.16 per month (connect a domain)
Combo plan- $14.95/month
E-commerce plan – $26.25/month
Shopify is a popular website builder designed specifically for e-commerce websites and online stores.
Shopify powers more than half a million businesses websites and it have more than 1 million active users. Over 40 billion dollars’ worth products are already sold Shopify build websites.
As it Shopify is designed with the purpose of e-commerce’s handling. It allows us to sell goods and services on our websites.
In addition, it offers tools and layout which make easier for us to organize and customize storefront.
Not only that, it is an all in one fully hosted solution so, you don’t need to worry about installing updates, managing software and keeping a backup.
- Fully hosted solution
- Integrated Spotify Payment system
- Inventory management
- Trusted and secured by over 600,000 businesses
- Intuitive drag and drop interface
- Integrate Shopify into WordPress
- Difficult to switch from Spotify
- Costly plans especially for beginners
- Need technical skills and knowledge to set up a website
Price: All available plans
Shopify Lite Plan- $9/month
Basic Plan- $29 per month / Upgrade basic plan for $79/month
Advanced Shopify- $299/month
BoldGrid is most used website builder plugin which works top of WordPress. It is available on WordPress plugin collection as a standalone and it also provides a fully hosted website builder suite.
BoldGrid is very popular among users because it provides drag-drop features which makes its CMS fast and easy and even more intuitive.
So, not only you get the advantage of WordPress but also the advantage of BOLDGRID plugin.
- Professional design from theme collection
- Drag and drop customizer
- Full WYSIWYG page editor
- BoldGrid themes ready for WooCommerce
- Free plugin
- It runs on top of WordPress so need self-hosted WordPress.org website
- No drag and drop eCommerce tools
- Requires paid web hosting
Weebly is very easy to use website builder and that is the main reasons it is popular among many users.
It has tones of designs, templates and themes which can make your website more attractive to the customer. It includes a crafted page builder which can help you to edit your website without getting into website code.
Weebly is a complete hosted platform so you don’t need any third-party application for website management.
Weeby also support e-commerce as it has various features and tool which can help you set e-commerce based website.
Moreover, you can add a different type of media files views to make your website more attractive to users.
- Fully hosted platform
- Dozens of website designs – fully editable
- Built-in support for eCommerce
- Built-in features for contact photo sliders, galleries, forms, and more
- As fully hosted – You cannot hire a developer to make changes in the code.
- 3% transaction fees charges
Price: Free basic plan
Starter plan- $8/month
Pro Plan- $12/month
Business Plan- $25/month
Squarespace is a popular all-in-one platform to build a website, it is known for it easy to use design and greater functionality.
You can create Websites to online stores and marketing tool to analytics all these can be done in the Squarespace platform.
Reach and grow your audience with easy to use marketing tools and create a powerful communication strategy. Not only it provides free unlimited host but also top of the line security to websites.
- Enterprise-grade infrastructure
- Award-winning templates and use multiple templates
- Easy to add contents
- E-commerce plan- to create online store + nice interface to manage your orders, inventory, coupon discounts, products, and more.
- Limited integrations with third-party service
- only Stripe, Apple Pay, and PayPal for payment gateways
Price: Start from $12 to $18 per month
E-commerce plan: from $26 to $40/month
Higher cost enables more features in website building.